Community Grant Program
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance Foundation (PRWCAF) is pleased to continue its Community Grant Program.
The Alliance supports San Luis Obispo County charities and will continue to gift funds to organizations with programs focused on healthcare, education and community services in the North County.
The Alliance invites your organization to complete the 2013 grant application. Proposals should be clear, concise, well documented with facts, present a complete picture of the community impact and provides measureable results. An invitation to formally apply does not guarantee that the proposal will be approved and funded.
In 2013, the Alliance will select supported charities in advance of our largest fundraiser, an eBay auction to be held in November. The charities will be promoted during the auction to encourage maximum bidding. We will also promote the charities to our members in an effort to encourage auction lot donations. There will be no live auction held in Paso Robles in 2013. Grant amounts will be determined based on the final amount raised during the eBay auction.
Grant Application Timeline:
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 – Invitation to apply for Community Grant Program
- Friday, June 14, 2013 – Applications must be POSTMARKED by this date (no in-person applications will be accepted as the Alliance is in the midst of an office relocation)
- Late June – Gifting Committee reviews each application and makes a recommendation for funding
- Early July- Organizations will be notified if selected as a PRWCAF supported charity
- July 15- Membership Meeting @ Broken Earth Winery when selected charities will tell their 2-minute story to encourage auction lot donations
- eBay Auction- Mid-November
Mid- December – Funding provided to selected organizations
The Paso Robles Wine County Alliance Foundation is a cooperative marketing alliance made up of Paso Robles Wine Country Wineries, vineyards and related businesses. In an effort to engage the community and encourage higher education, the PRWCAF created a scholarship program.
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance Foundation is offering three (3) $1500 scholarships to graduating seniors for either a two-year or four-year California College. Details are included in the application.
The deadline for 2013 has passed.