WINE FESTIVAL: TICKETS
- PASO ROBLES WINE FESTIVAL
- GRAND TASTING
- RESERVE & AUCTION
- WINEMAKER SEMINAR
- SHUTTLE & PARKING
Wine Festival Tickets on Sale NOW!
Tickets for the 2015 Wine Festival are NOT available for purchase by visiting or calling the Alliance office. Please use the links below to purchase tickets. All ticketholders must be at least 21 years of age, including Designated Driver; ID will be required to enter. Although adorable, pets are not allowed in the Downtown City Park or at any Wine Festival Events. All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. All service fees are included in ticket prices below.
Premium RESERVE Early Bird - $125 (price increases to $135 at midnight on March 16, 2015)
RESERVE, held Friday, May 15 from 4 - 6:30 p.m. will again create the unique tasting experience asking wineries to select a single wine to share with consumers; these wines will be offered in four categories: Library, Reserve, White/Rosé and Futures. Taste fare from local restaurants paired perfectly with the wines. Take home a piece of wine country through a unique auction – the top five bidders of each lot will win!
Your Premium RESERVE ticket also grants you early admission to the Grand Tasting. RESERVE admission is only available in advance. Only 300 Premium RESERVE tickets available, so get yours before it's too late!
- RESERVE - Friday, May 15, 4 - 6:30 p.m.
- Premium Grand Tasting admission - Saturday, May 16, 12 - 4 p.m.
RESERVE Only - $85
RESERVE, held Friday, May 15 from 4 - 6:30 p.m. will again create the unique tasting experience asking wineries to select a single wine to share with consumers; these wines will be offered in four categories: Library, Reserve, White/Rosé and Futures. Taste fare from local restaurants paired perfectly with the wines. Take home a piece of wine country through the unique auction – the top five bidders of each lot will win!
This RESERVE Only ticket does NOT include admission to the Saturday Grand Tasting. RESERVE admission is only available in advance. Only 100 RESERVE Only tickets available, so get yours before it's too late!
Premium Early Bird - $75 (price increases to $85 at midnight on March 16, 2015)
Premium ticketholders sneak into the Grand tasting one hour early to enjoy with a limited group. This grants access to over 60 wineries, fun demonstrations, and more from 12 - 4 p.m. Only 450 Premium tickets are available, ensuring exclusivity.
Festival Early Bird - $55 (price increases to $65 at midnight on March 16, 2015)
With more than 60 wineries throughout the Park, Festival ticketholders are sure to find their taste buds tantalized as they explore the Grand Tasting from 1 - 4 p.m.
Locals Only - $45 (offer expires at midnight on March 16, 2015)
SLO County residents are encouraged to take advantage of our special Locals Only pricing ($20 savings!). Includes Festival level Saturday, May 16 admission. Locals Only tickets are limited and special pricing ends March 15.
Grand Tasting Picnic Lunch - $10
Includes a pre-packed picnic lunch from one of five fantastic Paso Robles restaurants. Plus, you get to keep the reusable Paso Robles Wine Country lunch bag! Picnic lunches are available through advance purchase only, and only 200 are available for each option, so don't delay!
- Picnic Lunch - redeemable at the Saturday, May 16 Grand Tasting. Note: Admission to the Grand Tasting sold separately
Lunch options include:
- Cass Café – Caprese sandwich with Farmers market tomatoes, organic basil, fresh mozzarella and aged balsamic; served with spring penne salad with spring peas, aspargus, sweet peppers, asiago cheese, and a meyer lemon vinaigrette; and Syrah-infused brownie for dessert
- Gusto on the Go Bistro – Grilled chicken and fig half sandwich with feta cheese, baby greens and a honey balsamic drizzle; served with a side salad
- Red Scooter Deli – Roast beef sandwich with pepper jack cheese, avocado, tomoato, onion, pepperoncinis on fresh-baked sourdough by Brian's Bread; served with pesto pasta deli side salad; and chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- The Pairing Knife – Italian combo sandwich with pasta primavera salad and brownie bite
- Thomas Hill Organics – California tortilla wrap with turkey, bacon, roasted red bell peppers, cream cheese, shaved carrots, sunflower seeds, creamy avocado vinaigrette, red onions, and red wine & balsamic reduction; served with a field green salad
Grand Tasting Designated Driver - $20
Includes Saturday, May 16 admission at the Paso Robles City Park and four non-alcoholic beverages. Must be 21+, no children permitted.
Winemaker Seminar - $25
Includes Saturday, May 16 admission to the Winemaker Seminar.
- Winemaker Seminar - Saturday, May 16, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Note: Admission to the Grand Tasting sold separately
Online ticket sales for Saturday events will end at 12 a.m. (midnight) Saturday, May 16 (Friday is the last full-day to purchase in advance unless sold-out). Available tickets the day of the Grand Tasting only, can be purchased at the Paso Robles Chamber (1225 Park St, Paso Robles, CA 93446) from 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. or until sold-out. Limited tickets are available in each level, so don't delay!