WINE FESTIVAL: TICKETS
- PASO ROBLES WINE FESTIVAL
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL APPLICATION
Wine Festival Tickets STILL AVAILABLE!
Tickets for the 2015 Wine Festival are NOT available for purchase by visiting or calling the Alliance office. Please use the links below to purchase tickets. ALL ticketholders must be at least 21 years of age, including Designated Driver; ID will be required to enter. Although adorable, pets are not allowed in the Downtown City Park or at any Wine Festival Events.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. The event will be held, rain or shine.
All service fees are included in ticket prices below.
Online ticket sales for Saturday events ended at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 15. Tickets can still be purchased at the Paso Robles Chamber at 1225 Park Street beginning at 10:30 a.m. Tickets will be an additional $15 per ticket price at the door (example - Festival 1 - 4 p.m. would be $80 at the door).
On Thursday, May 14, Thomas Hill Organics and Il Cortile Ristorante welcome you to join them along with several participating winemakers for a fantastic way to kick-off the 2015 Wine Festival! Seating for both Winemaker Dinners is extremely limited.
Il Cortile Ristorante - Thursday, May 14 at 7 p.m. (Sorry, this dinner is SOLD OUT)
Thomas Hill Organics - Thursday, May 14 at 6:30 p.m. (Sorry, this dinner is SOLD OUT)
Premium RESERVE - $135 (Sorry, this ticket is SOLD OUT)
RESERVE, held Friday, May 15 from 4 - 6:30 p.m. will again create the unique tasting experience asking wineries to select a single wine to share with consumers; these wines will be offered in four categories: Library, Reserve, White/Rosé and Futures. Taste fare from local restaurants paired perfectly with the wines. Take home a piece of wine country through a unique auction – the top five bidders of each lot will win!
Your Premium RESERVE ticket also grants you early admission to the Grand Tasting. RESERVE admission is only available in advance. Only 300 Premium RESERVE tickets available, so get yours before it's too late!
- RESERVE - Friday, May 15, 4 - 6:30 p.m.
- Premium Grand Tasting admission - Saturday, May 16, 12 - 4 p.m.
RESERVE Only - $85 (Sorry, this ticket is SOLD OUT)
RESERVE, held Friday, May 15 from 4 - 6:30 p.m. will again create the unique tasting experience asking wineries to select a single wine to share with consumers; these wines will be offered in four categories: Library, Reserve, White/Rosé and Futures. Taste fare from local restaurants paired perfectly with the wines. Take home a piece of wine country through the unique auction – the top five bidders of each lot will win!
This RESERVE Only ticket does NOT include admission to the Saturday Grand Tasting. RESERVE admission is only available in advance. Only 100 RESERVE Only tickets available, so get yours before it's too late!
Premium - $85 (Sorry, this ticket is SOLD OUT)
Premium ticketholders sneak into the Grand tasting one hour early to enjoy with a limited group. This grants access to over 80 wineries, fun demonstrations, and more from 12 - 4 p.m. Only 450 Premium tickets are available, ensuring exclusivity.
- Grand Tasting Early Admittance - Saturday, May 16, 12 - 4 p.m.
Festival - $65 (For sale at Paso Chamber - $80)
With more than 80 wineries throughout the Park, Festival ticketholders are sure to find their taste buds tantalized as they explore the Grand Tasting from 1 - 4 p.m.
Grand Tasting Designated Driver - $20 (For sale at Paso Chamber - $35)
Includes Saturday, May 16 admission at the Paso Robles City Park, a reusable water bottle and four non-alcoholic beverages. Must be 21+, no children permitted.
Winemaker Seminar - $25 (Sorry, this ticket is SOLD OUT)
Includes Saturday, May 16 admission to the Winemaker Seminar.
- Winemaker Seminar - Saturday, May 16, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Note: Admission to the Grand Tasting sold separately
Grand Tasting Picnic Lunch - $10 (Sales ended Friday, May 8 at 11 a.m.)
Includes a pre-packed picnic lunch from one of five fantastic Paso Robles restaurants. Plus, you get to keep the reusable Paso Robles Wine Country lunch bag! Picnic lunches are available through advance purchase only, and only 200 are available for each option, so don't delay!
- Picnic Lunch - redeemable at the Saturday, May 16 Grand Tasting. Note: Admission to the Grand Tasting sold separately
Lunch options include:
- Cass Café – Caprese sandwich with Farmers market tomatoes, organic basil, fresh mozzarella and aged balsamic; served with spring penne salad with spring peas, asparagus, sweet peppers, asiago cheese, and a meyer lemon vinaigrette; and Syrah-infused brownie for dessert
- Gusto on the Go Bistro – Grilled chicken and fig half sandwich with feta cheese, baby greens and a honey balsamic drizzle; served with a side salad
- Red Scooter Deli – Roast beef sandwich with pepper jack cheese, avocado, tomato, onion, pepperoncinis on fresh-baked sourdough by Brian's Bread; served with pesto pasta deli side salad; and chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- The Pairing Knife – Italian combo sandwich with pasta primavera salad and brownie bite
- Thomas Hill Organics – California tortilla wrap with turkey, bacon, roasted red bell peppers, cream cheese, shaved carrots, sunflower seeds, creamy avocado vinaigrette, red onions, and red wine & balsamic reduction; served with a field green salad
Locals Only - $45 (offer expired at 11:59 p.m. on March 15, 2015)
SLO County residents are encouraged to take advantage of our special Locals Only pricing ($20 savings!). Includes Festival level Saturday, May 16 admission. Locals Only tickets are limited and special pricing ends March 15.
Grand Tasting - Saturday, May 16, 1 - 4 p.m.