BLENDFEST: BLENDFEST ON THE COAST
- BLENDFEST ON THE COAST
- VIP ENTRY WITH LODGING STAY
- WINEMAKER DINNER
- BLENDING SEMINAR
- WINE ART
BlendFest Is Back!
Don't miss the ONLY wine festival dedicated to blended wines. The 3rd annual event will showcase the scenic beauty of the coast with the renowned wines of Paso Robles, only miles away. The event weekend includes tons of blend-themed events including the Grand Tasting, Winemaker Dinner and two Blending Seminars that will please both Bordeaux and Rhone variety lovers.
BlendFest Grand Tasting
Saturday, January 14, 1 - 3 p.m. and 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Mini Stuffed Portobellos with Kale and Finished with Pesto and Aged Cheddar
- Mini Ceviche Tostada with Shrimp and Mango and a Chipotle Crema
- Smoked Brisket on Bruschetta with a Pomegranate Reduction and Topped with Fried Onions
- Pork and Persimmon Skewers with a Red Wine BBQ Sauce
Friday, January 13 @ 6:30 p.m.
Robin's Restaurant, Cambria
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Enjoy a perfectly paired 4-course meal with seven of Paso's most fabulous winemakers.
At this Winemaker Dinner, you get to pick your host winemaker. Get your tickets now, since only 56 seats are available (8 seats per winery).
Sunday, January 15
Blend Bordeaux varieties (e.g, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot) with winemakers from the Paso Robles Cab Collective
- Taste five primary Bordeaux varieties
- Each group creates a unique blend
- Winemakers judge the blends
- Winners awarded passport for CAB Collective wineries
- Smoked Pulled Pork or Tri-Tip
- Sweet Beans
- Spicy Carolina Coleslaw
- Green Salad
- Garlic Bread
Wine Art @ 2:30 p.m.
Paint the Piedras Blancas Light Station while enjoying Paso wine, a brief talk on the history of the Light Station and ocean views.
Enjoy a special BlendFest brunch menu perfectly with Paso wines. This pre-fixe menu is available all weekend at Robin's Restaurant in Cambria. Featured wines coming soon!
Tickets for the 2017 BlendFest on the Coast are NOT available for purchase by visiting or calling the Alliance office or participating partners. Please use the links above to purchase tickets. ALL TICKET HOLDERS MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE; ID will be required to enter. All tickets sold separately. Although adorable, pets are not allowed at the event. All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Service fees are included in ticket prices above.