How to be Featured?
Recommended Itineraries are submitted by YOU, the fans of Paso Robles Wine! Here are some quick & easy instructions on how to get your favorite itinerary selected:
- Use the Trip Planner tool to plot your course
- Click the "Submit Itinerary" button once your Itinerary is ready
- Your Itinerary could be featured in the next Recommended Itinerary
- View all submitted itineraries on the Customer Picks page for more great tasting ideas
- See below for the complete list of Recommended Itineraries as part of the Paso Uncorked Series
Recommended Itinerary - Romantic
Food, Wine and Sunsets
"Start your day with JUSTIN Vineyards, they open early so you can enjoy their wines, while dining outside in the new restaurant facilities. Then head to Tablas Creek, where you can try eclectic and unusual Rhone and Rhone blends while surrounded by vines, vines and more vines. Thacher is next, family-run, Historic Kentucky Ranch. Casual environment, excellent time for a picnic. Award-winning wines, award winning people. Brecon Estate is the perfect way to end your westside experience, small batch award-winning boutique wines, poured by the owners, while sitting around the outdoor fireplace watching the sunset."
- JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery
- Thacher Winery
- Tablas Creek Vineyard
- Brecon Estate
Recommended Itinerary - Stars of Paso
A Little Bit of Everything!
"These are some of my favorite wineries in Paso. I love this little trail because you can taste all different types of wine, and they are so close together! Between these four you can taste fantastic Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Bordeaux and Rhone wines all in one visit!"
- Ecluse Wines
- J Dusi Wines
- L'Aventure Winery
- Windward Vineyard