Fresh Snap Pea & Mozzarella Salad
Courtesy of Robin's Restaurant
Serves approximately 8 - 10
This is a great anytime salad that’s fresh, crisp and light. Fresh sugar snap peas are available at the farmer’s market almost year-round, and sweet white onions like Vidalias are the best choice.
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Pepper & Salt to taste
Toss all ingredients together and serve.
Suggested Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc from Paso Robles!